We are the proud owners of a house in Tacoma!! We should get keys tomorrow. We (and I say that loosely because Waymond has been busy doing homework to pack) have most everything packed. Our friend Malena is coming tomorrow to help pack the rest of the kitchen.
A huge thanks to everyone at New Community for helping with this move! From packing to boxes to newspaper, everyone has put a helping hand in and I have greatly felt helped!! And, a thanks in advance for all the help that will come on Saturday when the boxes are full and need to be moved to the new house! You guys are great.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so sweet! We might be closing on our house this week too! We are scheduled for the 28th, but if they get the work done early, we'll close early. We were told yesterday that they are almost done. We probably won't actually move until March 1st still, but we can at least get little stuff transferred. I'm jealous of the guy in my living room right now, since he gets to see you guys tonight! (James drove up last night so he could beat the bad weather. We got ice overnight, so he and I are on our computers working from "home" today.)
Post a Comment