Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Rain vs Showers
Did you know that in the NorthWest Rain and Showers mean completely different things? Crazy, I know. I've lived here 1 year and 8 months and haven't figured out the difference, but according to all the weather people on the news, there is a difference. Rain in the morning and afternoon showers. Can't you just say it's going to rain all day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Weather people have to embelish or they wouldn't earn their money! Look at Oklahoma .... they just guess, and they still get paid!!
What other kind of job could you have a degree from college, be wrong and still get paid?
Jani
yeah, at least you can have a little bit of faith in the forecast out there! Last week, it was over 70 one day, and the next day it was sleeting and snowing... I hate Missouri weather!
Post a Comment