We did get a little rain, but it's not like we don't know how to prepare and deal with rain. It somehow becomes second nature when it rains 9 out of the 12 months here.
One highlight, if you didn't like the band that was playing, just enjoy the beauty that was around us. Or lay back on the blanket and nap!
How beautiful, right? Sun set on the main stage. I'm trying to remember who was playing...Modest Mouse, maybe Death Cab I can't remember. I'm not kidding, tons of great bands.
We did get to here Flight of the Conchords. If you haven't checked out their show on HBO, its worth it. Ridiculously funny and great live!
We will, I'm sure, try to go next year. Oh, one other highlight, NOT camping. We stayed at a hotel in Ellesburg about 25 minutes away. Completely worth it! I am so not a camper and it is completely doable to go all three days, bring your own food and stay at a hotel.
Great fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment