So, Waymond started his new job today! It is still hard for both of us to believe that he doesn't work in construction any more! He got to set up his office at lunch but mostly he's been working on a brochure.
Waymond finally has an art job, it's crazy. It's kind of hard to believe with the state of our economy, but God does things in His own timing! I think Waymond's going to bring the camera to work tomorrow and take a few shots of his new office. He's trying to figure out how he's going to hang his posters. He doesn't want to damage the walls too bad. Although he does have the skills to make the wall look good as new!
I don't think Waymond's ever worked in an office before, well if you don't count the Funeral Home Supply place. He worked more back in the shop. I think he'll laugh harder when we watch The Office tv show.
He told me tonight over dinner that he could feel his stomach growing just setting behind the desk all day. I think he'll be ok for a while, but we're working out a cheap excercise route. I told him no Mondays. On Mondays I'm brain dead at the end of the day!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment