Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blazing hot in Tacoma

I'm not sure you can read our thermostat, but it says it's 91 degrees on the first floor of our house and it is 9:45pm. It is freaking hot in our house. I don't even want to know what the temp is upstairs. I took a shower this evening to cool off and my towel felt like it just came from the dryer (and it didn't)! The tile in our bathroom feels heated (and its not). I put my pjs on and they felt like they just came out of the dryer (and they didn't).

So, we borrowed an air mattress from a friend at my work and we are setting up downstairs where it is much cooler. We brought along three fans! I have a feeling we'll both wake up with 20 spider bites BUT we won't wake up sweating! I think we'll be living in the basement until next week.

No comments: