We had more apples so we thought we would do another round of apple butter. We tried a different recipe this time and it is WAY more intense in the spice realm! We had some for breakfast this morning.
Waymond said it was like eating a Christmas Bizarre! He didn't not like it, its just a bit over the top with the spices & we didn't put the full amount in! I told him we had 10 jars to eat and he told me that someone will think it's the best thing ever and we'll share! You'll be getting to try some when you come for Thanksgiving! :o)
3 comments:
The new recipe must have been good, because Waymond looks like he is enjoying it. I must be wonderful to live in the state of apples!!
Waymond said it was like eating a Christmas Bizarre! He didn't not like it, its just a bit over the top with the spices & we didn't put the full amount in! I told him we had 10 jars to eat and he told me that someone will think it's the best thing ever and we'll share! You'll be getting to try some when you come for Thanksgiving! :o)
Waymond just informed me that I should use bazaare not bizarre. My spelling isn't fab!
Post a Comment