Sunday, December 6, 2009

The bazaar

The craft bazaar didn't go too well, yesterday. There were plenty of vendors, the place was full; however one major problem, not many other people came! We had a couple of friends stop by and I think a few people from the neighborhood stopped by but not many other people! Our biggest hit, which was a second thought were the crayon's Waymond & I made. I think because some people had kids with them it was an easy and cheap thing for their kids to have! At the end of the day I did only have one bag left, which was nice. But I only sold one journal! Sad!




























Our table looked great! And I had a good time with Stacy & Waymond all day, but it would have been nice to sell a few more things!
































Stacy made some awesome polar fleece hats and 12th men scarves. I thought they'd be gone super quickly, but I guess we didn't have that clientele.



















Waymond made us these handy racks to hang our bags & scarfs on!

1 comment:

Jani said...

Your table looked Great! Your bags are a big hit in OKLA :o)
The crayon bucket looks so cute!
Maybe you need a corner across from the Fish Market . . . run the piano guy off !!