Sunday, January 24, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

Here's Waymond's breakfast of champions this Sunday morning!

I made a cake yesterday from a cookbook I checked out of the library, Organic and Chic. It has some great recipes in it. She makes a chocolate cake Twinkie. She developed the recipe one day when her son wanted to buy Twinkies at the grocery store and she thought she could make a tastier version.

So this morning as I was heating water for tea and Waymond said, "I think I'm going to have a piece of cake for breakfast." And, I said, "I thought you would."

It's nice to have a husband who loves food. I bake a cake from scratch and he's happy for days! :o) And, eats on it for days! He'll probably have coffee and cake for breakfast tomorrow too!

It's a good relationship, I love to bake, Waymond loves to eat what I bake! It's good!

1 comment:

in my world of five said...

Those are the best relationships. Looks yummy!