Sunday, July 18, 2010

Movies

We saw Despicable Me yesterday afternoon. Our intention was to save a few bucks and see it in 2D however due to timing we got tickets for the 3D showing. They are doing amazing things with 3D these days. Our friend Molly was recently explaining to us that the movie industry is using 3D to get people back into the theaters. I must say there are many 3D movies coming out soon! This movie was fun to see in 3D, they do several shots just for the kids in the audience. There were several times all the kids in our theater had their hands out trying to touch something. And at the end, during the credits, they do some fun stuff with the 3D. I'm going to need to find a minion! :o)

I will give a word of warning, if you are in the process of adoption, possible tears will be shed before the end of the movie! You've been warned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has come under some criticism in the adoption community..not sure why yet...can't wait to see it! DEB

Jani said...

I saw the movie and really liked it. It kinda gives a bad impression about adoption workers, but it's still a fun movie. I didn't see it in any D and it was good.