Friday, March 16, 2012

Oklahoma

Our boys got some Oklahoma shirts for Christmas. And, they love them (plus it has a dog with big teeth)! They both had them on the other day so I thought I would get a picture of them both. Isayas was trying really hard to get a good picture, but his brother just can't stand still that long!





































After this picture was taken Ermias ran off and Isayas wanted a picture of just himself. Isayas talks weekly about living in Oklahoma "all the time" as he says it. He wants to go to the same school his cousins go to. I think living by both of his Grandmas and both of his Great Grandmas (who give great gifts) have a HUGE factor in his desire to live there! Plus his Grandpa has a motorcycle!!

1 comment:

Jani said...

The boys would have been bailing water if they were in Oklahoma yesterday and today!! Amazing how much water was rolling down my street in Broken Arrow :o)