This week Isayas had his Kindergarten Graduation! Each child made his/her own hat and got a Diploma; however they still had to go to three and a half more days of school. They haven't figured out Kindergarten skip day yet!
Isayas getting his diploma from his teacher. I think he was dressed like my dad. White sneakers, faded blue jeans and a red plaid shirt. I think my dad literally had that exact outfit!
He has some great friends in his class this year and they all danced together at the "after party" after having cake.
Isayas getting his diploma from his teacher. I think he was dressed like my dad. White sneakers, faded blue jeans and a red plaid shirt. I think my dad literally had that exact outfit!
He has some great friends in his class this year and they all danced together at the "after party" after having cake.




2 comments:
You called it right . . your father did have same outfit :o)
Those are great pictures! Looks like Isayas has some really fun friends :o)
Post a Comment