I'm pretty sure I'm 23 weeks along now. I feel like every time I see the midwife it changes. Plus my brain isn't what it was 23 weeks ago, so things don't always stick. Waymond tells me my long term memory is fine, it's just that the short term memory isn't what it was.
I'm borrowing one of Waymond's shirts that he never wears. It's a win/win for both of us. He just can't stand V-necks and I need a size Large right now! Plus it's been a bit chilly the last few days and layering and maternity clothes just don't go together! Thankfully a friend is letting me borrow some of her maternity clothes and she had a couple of long sleeved shirts.
Plus Waymond has been sharing some of his hoodies with me and my rain coat still zips up!
I'm borrowing one of Waymond's shirts that he never wears. It's a win/win for both of us. He just can't stand V-necks and I need a size Large right now! Plus it's been a bit chilly the last few days and layering and maternity clothes just don't go together! Thankfully a friend is letting me borrow some of her maternity clothes and she had a couple of long sleeved shirts.
Plus Waymond has been sharing some of his hoodies with me and my rain coat still zips up!

No comments:
Post a Comment