Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The many questions

This morning was a late start for the boys so we had an extra two hours at the house. Which worked out nicely because it took them about 30 minutes to eat breakfast! Isayas had an english muffin with a fried egg with bacon pieces, half a banana and then a bowl of cereal! After he put his dishes in the kitchen he said, "my belly is full!" I'm imagining our grocery bill when they are teenagers...scary!

As I was doing their hair this morning Isayas was looking at himself in the mirror. He said, "mom, what makes my eyes able to see?" A rather big question for the morning in my opinion! I told him we would have to Google it to get all the answers.

I think all the questions are the hardest part of being a mom. Isayas is a rapid firer of questions, all day long! He wants to know about everything. How an engine makes the car go, how is eye works, how electricity works are just a few recently. I feel like I should have gotten a Masters Degree in some kind of science to mother him! :o)

1 comment:

Jani said...

Isn't that why kids go to school ???