Here I am, 37 weeks today! Technically I could have a baby at any point, but at my Midwife appointment today she said, "it could be four more weeks; how are you feeling about that?"My response, "it will happen when it happens, what else can I do about it?"
Although, I must say, I'm up for any day now! It's really finding a balance in my mind of not being pregnant any more and having a newborn to take care of! So, I'm just trying to enjoy the best of what's happening now.
Our little Lillie is moving less and less, but is putting more and more pressure on me. I feel like she stretches a lot more. The other night I woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like she was trying to get out my belly from the left side of my belly button! It looked like I had a baseball right under my skin. So crazy! I think it was her bottom.
I really wanted to wake Waymond up to check it out, but since is was 2am I thought he should sleep. Once the baby is here, I have a feeling I won't be so nice!
We'll keep everyone posted!
Although, I must say, I'm up for any day now! It's really finding a balance in my mind of not being pregnant any more and having a newborn to take care of! So, I'm just trying to enjoy the best of what's happening now.
Our little Lillie is moving less and less, but is putting more and more pressure on me. I feel like she stretches a lot more. The other night I woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like she was trying to get out my belly from the left side of my belly button! It looked like I had a baseball right under my skin. So crazy! I think it was her bottom.
I really wanted to wake Waymond up to check it out, but since is was 2am I thought he should sleep. Once the baby is here, I have a feeling I won't be so nice!
We'll keep everyone posted!

2 comments:
Leigh- You look lovely! I know the last few weeks can be a grueling wait, but hang in there it is worth it! I sit here skimming and reading your blog, thinking back to the days you lived in the Daugherty's basement doing year-team...how wonderfully God's plan and purpose has unfolded for you! I am so excited for the four of you to welcome this new sweet pea and to continue serving God as a family! Hugs- Neisha
Oh my goodness! Less than 24 hours later, you now have a baby girl! Ayeeeee!
Post a Comment