Today Lillie is 3 weeks old! It really has gone by so quickly (and yet painfully slow at night)!
Yesterday was my official due date, and I must say that I'm glad I'm not starting over with a new born tonight (or pushing out a 9lb baby). She is almost at the point where she can go three hours without eating. I'll take that over two hours; we are making progress!
Here's a little video of her gassy faces. She's just so cute (bias I know). Isayas loves it when she makes the "smiley" gas face. He gets so excited, "mom, she smiled at me!" I haven't burst the bubble yet for him, he doesn't know its just gas.
Yesterday was my official due date, and I must say that I'm glad I'm not starting over with a new born tonight (or pushing out a 9lb baby). She is almost at the point where she can go three hours without eating. I'll take that over two hours; we are making progress!
Here's a little video of her gassy faces. She's just so cute (bias I know). Isayas loves it when she makes the "smiley" gas face. He gets so excited, "mom, she smiled at me!" I haven't burst the bubble yet for him, he doesn't know its just gas.
1 comment:
She looks like she's wondering if you "smelled that?" But, she's happy!!
Post a Comment