I know this is a terrible picture (taken in the dark with my phone) but Lillie has started sleeping in her crib.
She simply ran out of room in the basinet in our room. When she would stretch, her arms would hit the top and her feet would press against the bottom; it was time.
And, we've gone back to the swaddle. It's working much better the second time around! She's been sleeping like a champ at night; not all the way through. She's been waking once to eat at night and at this point, I'll totally take it!!
She simply ran out of room in the basinet in our room. When she would stretch, her arms would hit the top and her feet would press against the bottom; it was time.
And, we've gone back to the swaddle. It's working much better the second time around! She's been sleeping like a champ at night; not all the way through. She's been waking once to eat at night and at this point, I'll totally take it!!

2 comments:
Nice photo, but she looks like "turn your back and I will escape" :o)
That might exactly be what she is thinking!
Post a Comment