We ran an errand after school today. While we were driving I reminded the boys that a friend was going to come over in the evening to watch them for a little bit. Here is a snippet of our conversation:
Me, "She will make sure you have all your homework done, pjs on and teeth brushed and then you can watch something on Netflix."
Ermias, "Can we watch Power Rangers?"
Me, "I haven't seen them before. I need to check it out first, so not tonight."
Isayas, "So, we will have to tell Erin what is ok for us to watch?"
Me, "I'll give her or you guys a couple of options to pick from."
Ermias, "But, we won't be able to watch the real Thor movie, right? Not the one daddy watches."
Me, "I don't think daddy has seen the real Thor movie."
Isayas, "Maybe we have a rat living at the house that comes out at night and watches it on Netflix."
Me, "I hope we don't have a rat living at our house!"
Ermias, "That would be funny if we did have a rat or a little mouse that watched tv."
Ermias, "I think mice are nocturnal."
Me, "Wow, nocturnal. Do you know what that means?"
Ermias, "It's when an animal sleeps during the day and is awake at night. They hunt for food at night. Like bats."
Me, "Good job."
Then Ermias and Isayas had their own conversation about nocturnal animals. Apparently they listen during science!!
Me, "She will make sure you have all your homework done, pjs on and teeth brushed and then you can watch something on Netflix."
Ermias, "Can we watch Power Rangers?"
Me, "I haven't seen them before. I need to check it out first, so not tonight."
Isayas, "So, we will have to tell Erin what is ok for us to watch?"
Me, "I'll give her or you guys a couple of options to pick from."
Ermias, "But, we won't be able to watch the real Thor movie, right? Not the one daddy watches."
Me, "I don't think daddy has seen the real Thor movie."
Isayas, "Maybe we have a rat living at the house that comes out at night and watches it on Netflix."
Me, "I hope we don't have a rat living at our house!"
Ermias, "That would be funny if we did have a rat or a little mouse that watched tv."
Ermias, "I think mice are nocturnal."
Me, "Wow, nocturnal. Do you know what that means?"
Ermias, "It's when an animal sleeps during the day and is awake at night. They hunt for food at night. Like bats."
Me, "Good job."
Then Ermias and Isayas had their own conversation about nocturnal animals. Apparently they listen during science!!
1 comment:
You could right a book! How funny are Isayas & Ermias :o) If it's not on the list then it's okay to watch, do or eat . . . . right? So like Joe & Steve :o)
Post a Comment