Sunday, July 27, 2014

Garden

I think we are going to have to plant a fall garden. Lillie is now in the habit of eating right out of the garden! This morning Waymond took her out front for blueberries and later in the morning I was watering our garden and she was eating the zucchini I picked. She ate about half, along with some kale. She's going to be sad when she can't snack from the garden! 
It's going to be really bad when all our blueberries are gone. It's become quite a regular habit to go out, water and eat blueberries after breakfast every morning. She's probably eaten 75% of the blueberries and Ermias has probably eaten 20%. I did make blueberry scones with some!
It was a sad day when the raspberries were all gone!

By next year, Lillie will be able to hold the hose and spray the plants all by herself!

Here she is on another day sampling the garlic!
fyi, the root part isn't tasty!

1 comment:

Jani said...

Gardening is a skill I wish I had! I'm glad Lillie enjoys doing it.