As I've said before, Lillie likes stickers. She hasn't learned the word "sticker" yet so she gets creative with how she communicates it to me. The other day she was happily coloring away and she totally said "basketball" and pointed over to the stickers. It took me a moment to actually realize that she was asking for the basketball stickers! I honesty couldn't believe it, so I had to get it on video in case she didn't do it again! Her daddy would want to hear it!
Also, as you can tell from the video, I think she's going to be a lefty. She is officially using her left hand for most things. She'll pick crayons up with her right hand and put them in her left.
Also, as you can tell from the video, I think she's going to be a lefty. She is officially using her left hand for most things. She'll pick crayons up with her right hand and put them in her left.
No comments:
Post a Comment