Friday, August 8, 2008

Oklahoma

We just returned from a trip to Oklahoma for my dad's 70th birthday. It was a short trip, but we had a great time and sweated A LOT! We arrived, after a long delay in Denver, CO at 2:30 am in Tulsa. The temp was 86 degrees! 86 is hotter than we've had for a high in Tacoma in weeks. I think we've become accustom to the cooler temps.

We went bowling for my dad's birthday, my mom was trying to find something to do inside. We had the best time. Waymond was the high scorer at 157. We were all excited to just break 100! I'm sure everyone at the bowling alley thought we had lost it, we were giving high fives and clapping anytime more than a couple of pins were knocked down.

Sorry to all our friends in Tulsa we did not see while we were there, we spent 100% of the time with family. Next time!

Here are a few shots: (Waymond is recouping from all the playing he did with our nephews)

Waymond spent one night in Muskogee with his parents and right after he left Noah, our youngest nephew, said to me, Leigh why does Waymond have to go see his parents? I'm sure both nephews wish that Waymond lived next door to them, but I'm guessing that Waymond would be exhausted most of the time if he did!

How cute is our youngest niece? She really likes Waymond too, but he doesn't wrestle around with her!


No comments: