Since Waymond is the remodeler in the family he'll be doing most of the work, but I was raise by a father who taught me many skills. Thanks Dad! So, I am the demo girl on this project. Because things are slow at work at the moment I am getting off work at 2:30 and my plan is to come home and demo the bathroom for a couple of hours a day until its finished. I started yesterday, but today did some birthday shopping for a friend instead. Here are some before and some after shots on the first day.
I didn't get too far; I mainly ripped off the trim and tore out the shelving. I starting prying the mirrors off, but I didn't have my dust mask on because my goggles were foggy and I thought eyes more important to protect. A piece of mirror flew off and got me in the lip, so I called it for the day! No worries, it just bled for a minute or two and then done. Only a little purple today and no swelling. Very minor! Waymond is threating to take my picture with all my work clothes, mask, & goggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment