Today's harvest, there are yellow tomatoes under the red ones.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
My Saturday
So this morning, I thought, "I've got another bag cut out and I'd really like to sew some and Waymond's at worship band practice." And then I looked outside and thought, "it's a really nice day out, sunny and such." And then I remembered I live in Tacoma. My thoughts went kind of like this... "This is Tacoma, I should really go outside and weed in the garden while it's sunny, take advantage of the nice weather. Next month and the next seven will be rainy, there will be plenty of Saturdays where I can stay in and sew." So I went outside and weeded and when Waymond got home we did a bit more clean up and harvesting! Below is the result.


The sun was in my eyes and I was developing a headache is why I look so sad. I was really excited about our second round of potatoes. We are having some tonight for dinner (along with some of those onions).
Today's harvest, there are yellow tomatoes under the red ones.
Today's harvest, there are yellow tomatoes under the red ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You both have such "green thumbs"!
Your veggies look awesome. You could have your own vegetable stand next year.
Post a Comment