Saturday, February 18, 2012
My kids are funny!
Tonight after dinner Isayas was doing some homework and Ermias wanted to do homework too. So, the boys were working together at the table being their normal silly selves. I asked them if they were that silly in Ethiopia and Isayas said no. And then he said, "Ermias taught me to be funny here." And, then Ermias said "pencil fire, pencil fire." Which I've heard lately from them but didn't know where it came from. So I asked and Isayas said, "Some kids at my school say, 'lier lier pants on fire.' and, when I told Ermias he said, 'lier lier pencil fire.'" We all laughed. I think pencil fire is much better than pants on fire! We'll be using that at the Hampton's house from now on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you wrote down that Ermias wanted to do homework . . . some day he may need to be reminded of that request :o)
YES! Your boys are VERY funny and enjoy EVERYTHING . . . you blessed parents you !!
Post a Comment