Last week I pulled the boys' car seats out of the car so they could ride in Grandma's car and what was underneath on the seat was GROSS!
So, after the Grandmas left town we did a little cleaning in our car before the car seats went back in.
What's great is that at five and seven using Dad's shop vac is about as exciting as getting a new toy. The boys had a blast!
We even cleaned Dad's truck's windows and vacuumed it out. They didn't want to stop with just the car.
I dusted and cleaned the windows in the inside while the boys took turns vacuuming and cleaning a few outside windows.
I must admit, the car looks pretty good. We even stopped for a car wash the next day so the outside would look clean too.
So, after the Grandmas left town we did a little cleaning in our car before the car seats went back in.
What's great is that at five and seven using Dad's shop vac is about as exciting as getting a new toy. The boys had a blast!
We even cleaned Dad's truck's windows and vacuumed it out. They didn't want to stop with just the car.
I dusted and cleaned the windows in the inside while the boys took turns vacuuming and cleaning a few outside windows.
I must admit, the car looks pretty good. We even stopped for a car wash the next day so the outside would look clean too.




1 comment:
I wish you lived near by, my car needs a good cleaning - inside & out:o) How blessed you are to have willing little helpers !!
Post a Comment