We are enjoying a bit of a "staycation." Today the boys broke out the Lincoln Logs that Grandma brought with her last week.
After lunch we took the train to visit a few of the museums downtown.
We tried to go to the Art Museum, but it was closed.
Thankfully the Glass Museum was open.
We sat in the Hot Shop for awhile. Isayas is in awe of how hot the fire is and how glass gets soft. And, how they mold it all. He asked me about a billion questions and I didn't know the answers to any of them.
Ermias wanted his picture taken by the glass birds.
Then we stopped for some coffee. Yes, everyone had some. Decaf for the boys!!
I think this is his "Hulk" face!
Then we waited for the train to take us back to our car. Isayas was ready to sit down after all the walking we did.
After lunch we took the train to visit a few of the museums downtown.
We tried to go to the Art Museum, but it was closed.
Thankfully the Glass Museum was open.
We sat in the Hot Shop for awhile. Isayas is in awe of how hot the fire is and how glass gets soft. And, how they mold it all. He asked me about a billion questions and I didn't know the answers to any of them.
Ermias wanted his picture taken by the glass birds.
Then we stopped for some coffee. Yes, everyone had some. Decaf for the boys!!
I think this is his "Hulk" face!
Then we waited for the train to take us back to our car. Isayas was ready to sit down after all the walking we did.










1 comment:
You all look like you had fun :o) I LOVE Lincoln Logs . . great looking house.
Post a Comment