Today marks 32 weeks of pregnancy! It's kind of hard to believe that in less than two months we will have an infant. I mean super crazy!!
Since its a weekday I was the only one home, so this picture is as good as it gets!
Our little Lillian is growing like crazy and is moving around like she owes the place! Our pregnancy calendar says the baby is due to be moving less and less. I think I'm ready for that; last night I felt like my stomach was doing the wave. She must have been turning over and over.
Since its a weekday I was the only one home, so this picture is as good as it gets!
Our little Lillian is growing like crazy and is moving around like she owes the place! Our pregnancy calendar says the baby is due to be moving less and less. I think I'm ready for that; last night I felt like my stomach was doing the wave. She must have been turning over and over.

2 comments:
You look great . . . . . even in stripes :o) Lillian is going to be a nice weight for a little girl (You weighed 8# 2 oz & I delivered early!)
My Midwife said, she's going to be the baby that keeps coming out! Think she's going to be a long one too!
Post a Comment