Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Family time

Usually I don't win things; I take after my Mom in that department. However, lately I've been on a roll! I've won some chocolates at a ladies gathering, a set of Alphabet cookie cutters from a grocery store in town and recently something off a blog.

Our nights have been super full lately so we took some much needed family time and decorated cookies from the Alphabet cookie cutters I won.

I made a basic sugar cookie and cut out Merry Christmas.

I'm hiding my pregnant belly pretty well under the table!
We all did a few. I should have taken a close up on some of these, because the amount of frosting that Ermias can load up on one cookie is impressive! I'm thinking he's planning on eating the ones he decorated.
We also did some stars. We had a great time. 

1 comment:

Jani said...

Those are awesome !! You all are "bakery" good :o)