Saturday, July 21, 2007

the end is near

Me and our friend Jeny went to Border's last night at 11:00pm to get in line for the new (and last) Harry Potter book, that I reserved (for our friend Jeny) several months ago. It's was a bit crazy. Thankfully I went early that morning (after my interview) to get a wrist bracelet to get a place in line, so we got our book at about 12:45am. Me and Waymond have the paperback books and don't want to get the hardback just to find out what happens, so our friend Jeny (who has the hardbacks) got the book and is spending her free weekend reading it and then is going to let us borrow it. She promised not to say anything until we get it read. In fact, last night when I dropped her off at her apartment (@ a little after 1:00am) she said we might not hear from her because it may be hard not to tell us what happens.

For all my troubles, i.e. reserving the book, getting the line bracelet early, and going at 11:00pm to stand in line with half of Tacoma, she bought me a chocolate frog, which I am enjoying this morning for breakfast! Thanks Jeny!

No comments: