Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cake for breakfast

Yesterday I picked our friend Jeny up from work and we went to our local bakery for breakfast. We both went a little crazy and had a piece (and when I say a piece, these people aren't stingy!) of cake and an americano for breakfast. I figured it was Saturday and a piece of cake for breakfast on Saturday is OK. This bakery is only a few blocks from our apartment and we want to support the local guy or gal in this case and if having a piece of cake for breakfast is the sacrifice I have to make to help out a local store, well then...

After breakfast (and a few other things) we went to visit Waymond on his work site. You can't believe what these people have done in a week. It's amazing. The house was full of workers
hanging sheet rock when we stopped by. I took a picture of Waymond. One of the guys told me I should get a picture when Waymond gets on the roof. The lady with the blue shirt is getting the house. She's from Uganda.

No comments: