Saturday, September 8, 2007

Summer time

The weather today is amazingly beautiful. Mostly sunny, warm with a cool breeze. Wonderful! I think if the weather was always like this Tacoma would be overrun with people moving in. But, in a few months the rain and clouds will come.

Waymond's Building on Faith project started on Wednesday. So far so good. He had a good group come in yesterday and he is hoping all the walls in the house will be up today. It's completely crazy to me that a house can be built in 3 weeks, but I guess it's doable! Apparently by next week the house will be roofed. I should have Waymond take pictures to show the progress.

1 comment:

Jani said...

That would be so nice. The humidity has been awful here in Oklahoma. It's been raining a little, which is nice for September. Hopefully all the trees will be full of red, orange, yellow and green leaves for fall.
The humidity causes the glass door to fog up - hot outside, cold inside!

Jani