Saturday, September 20, 2008

$2 movie



Last night my husband took me to the $2 movie and we finally saw Kung Foo Panda. It was the funniest cartoon movie I've seen in awhile and it was not crass. Just Kung Foo goodness.

3 comments:

Jani said...

I loved that movie. I think I laughed louder than any child or adult in the theater! I think Cameron & Noah think I'm a little crazy when we go to movies :)

Jani

way&leigh said...

I thought of you at the end when the father tells the Panda the "secret ingredient". I do love the fact that he's the only Panda in the family. There must be some deeper meaning that we all aren't getting!

in my world of five said...

I can't wait for it to came out on video for Steve to see. I loved it, and I'm sure we'll be watching it over and over and...