Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Laundry
So, I was doing some laundry the other night and as I was washing darks I put one of Waymond's hoodies in. It's the very beginning of September and I haven't stopped washing hoodies or long sleeved t-shirts all summer! Summer people. The other day I couldn't remember what season it was. I'm not kidding, I could not remember what season we were in or what one was coming up. Waymond has been wearing long sleeved t-shirts, and hoodies all this summer. Waymond. Now if I said I have been wearing long sleeved t-shirts, and hoodies all summer most people would not think that too crazy (which I have been), but the fact that Waymond has been wearing those things all summer... I'm hopping for a lovely and warm Fall. Yes, I did finally remember that summer is leaving and fall is around the corner. Crazy NW weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment