So, last night my handy husband was working on our bathroom and asked me to go to Home Depot for a few things (he didn't want to stop working). He needed more trash bags (I can do that), a faucet for the bathtub (maybe I can do that) and five 2x4s (not so sure about that). Really the thing that worried me the most was having to pull around one of those carts that you put wood in/on. Those things are not the easiest things to maneuver around the store! I did not want to take out any displays Home Depot had set up!
Since he was working so hard I agreed to go. I had to call only once and I thought that was pretty good. I directed the cart around and did not run into anything, even in the parking lot. I loaded my trash bags, tub faucet and five 2x4 in the truck and headed home. When I got there Waymond looked at the 2x4 and said I am indeed my father's daughter. He was impressed! I picked out 2x4s that weren't warped or in too bad of shape. I guess I've seen so many people do it over the years and have been to Home Depot enough that I'm better than I thought but the carts still scare me.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, you are like Grandma Lil, looks over every part of the clothing item she is thinking to buy. When she decides, another several minutes of making sure there isn't anything wrong.
The guy coming behind you got all the crooked ones, huh?
Jani
Post a Comment