This is where the double vanity will go.
This is our new over head light.
A lovely photo of Waymond after the sanding of the Sheetrock was finished. Just imagine what his lungs look like! I am thankful for all his hard work!
We painted our first coat of paint between sanding the Sheetrock and laying the floor tile, but I didn't get any pictures of it. When the camera batteries charge I will take a few. The color is a lovely green (Mom, you would love it!)
Here is Waymond laying the first piece of tile. It's so exciting because this is the beginning of the finishing work! Our bathroom is going to look so good!
Our tile is so beautiful! I'll post the picture of the last tile being laid as soon as our camera batteries charge! You can see a bit of the paint color in this photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment