I think my stomach is still full from yesterday's feast. We hosted Thanksgiving at our house and had a multitude of food and fun. This was our second turkey to cook and we bought a 25 lb bird to make sure we had left overs. We did along with everyone who came over - everyone left with food! I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of the turkey. It was pretty & tasty!
Our friends can cook! We were not lacking in good food yesterday. Waymond made a new green bean casserole dish from America's Test Kitchen and it was so good. Really everything the Test Kitchen produces is fabulous, but I love green bean casserole and this one topped the ol' stand by.
We've both already had a plate of left overs for lunch! And, I'm thinking of having a turkey leg for dinner!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment