Friday, December 26, 2008

A few pics from Christmas

Here are a few highlights from our Christmas morning(ish):

I got a pair of boots for snow and rain. I've been wearing them since I opened them since the weather is so snowy here right now. I am also enjoying a cup of my Zen tea my mom & dad got me. Tasty! When Waymond took this picture he said it reminded him of some old time photo. I didn't dress up to open our Christmas gifts!



















Here's Waymond with his three jars of BBQ sauce from My Place BBQ in Muskogee, OK! It's the best sauce in the entire nation. He's even considered getting a slab of ribs from our favorite BBQ place in Tacoma and ordering them without sauce so he can use his My Place sauce. Creative!



















Waymond also got an OKC Thunder sweatshirt. We're not sure how the citizens of Seattle will feel this soon after loosing the Sonics to OKC, but I couldn't resist getting him one.



















We went to some friends house for a late lunch on Christmas. Here are a few friends we dined with. All the food was yummy, but Waymond was sad this morning because he didn't have leftovers.

1 comment:

Jani said...

I so love the "red robe with green boots" picture . . . are you from Oklahoma?
I do love to look at snow. I am glad you all are getting all the snow and not me :)

Jani