Sunday, December 21, 2008

snow in tacoma?
















We've had the craziest weather lately. For over a week now it's been snowing on and off. I took a couple of pictures of our back yard. It just doesn't snow like this here. When ever it gets below freezing usually means that our blanket of clouds have moved on so no precipitation. Everything shuts down here when snow moves in. One of the guys at work said him, his wife and daughter went to the mall Thursday evening to do some Christmas shopping and the Mall was closed. The Mall was closed, a week before Christmas, the Mall was closed. We've tried to go to our local branch of the library twice and they've been closed since Wednesday at noon. It has be beautiful and we've just stayed in as much as possible. You just never know what the road conditions are going to be or if the person in the next car knows how to drive in weather like this. And, I don't love snow. I though maybe we left it behind when we moved from Kansas City, but no.















We made minty snowmen in the comfort of our toasty dining room! Waymond's looked like aliens, we laughed hard!

1 comment:

in my world of five said...

I can't believe all the snow you guys got. The boys would kill for some snow right now to try out their new snow ball guns they got for Christmas.