Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cookies

Today we baked! I wanted to make cookies to take with dinner to some friends who just had a baby last week. After the boys got up from their nap I asked them if they wanted to bake cookies. They just said, "cookies?" I had the kitchen set up so they got up in the chairs, a little confused, and was pointing at everything asking if it was cookies. They got the hang of it and enjoyed tasting everything. They both got two from the first ones out of the oven, but it didn't stop them from asking for more and more as the day went on! They love chocolate!!

We made chocolate, chocolate chip cookies. Ermias bit into one of his cookies and saw the gooey melted chocolate chip and showed it to me. I said, that the chocolate chip and showed him the bag. He smiled and took a large bite of his cookie!











































































































No comments: