Saturday, September 10, 2011

Big Trucks

There couldn't have been a better free event for the boys! They got to go inside all kinds of city/county vehicles including a fire truck, ambulance, school bus, bomb squad vehicle, sherif SUV, tow truck, police mobile command and several more. Isayas honked the horn on the ambulance and he hit the gas on the police car (thankfully it was in park)!

I wish I could have taken more pictures, but I was a little busy keeping tabs on the boys!







































































































2 comments:

Jani said...

What a fun day! I might have to talk to my director about doing something like that for Community Helper month at preschool :o)

Lanette said...

They do one of those every year in Lee's Summit too! Isaiah is obsessed with big trucks, but I guess they are like dogs have been for him: something he prefers to admire from a distance. He didn't want to get in any of them! Maybe next year...