Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First day!

Ermias had the BEST day ever! Seriously! He started off the day at his first day of school, then I picked him up and took him to Aunt Alexis' house to play and then Waymond picked him up and he got to ride his bike in the front of the house!

When I picked Ermias up at school he showed me all around and talked non-stop until we got to our next stop. He had such a good time. He has breakfast and a snack at school, and he kept telling me how much "cow's milk" he drank and how he liked it (which a pretty big thing for him).


















I think Isayas had a pretty good day too. He had to go to work with me today, but he spent a lot of the day playing Waymond's video game! I did make him practice writing his letters and coloring.



1 comment:

Jani said...

It's exciting to hear that my grandson's WANT to go to school !