This is picture of Waymond is priceless. It was while we were still in Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago. We went somewhere where Waymond had to look a little nicer so he had on slacks and a polo. When we returned to my Mom's house he quickly put on shorts, but left everything else on. He came into the kitchen I laughed and my Mom said he was dressed like a 70 year old. At least he didn't have sandles on with his black socks! I guess he's an artist so he can get away with it.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Hi, I'm 70 years old
This is picture of Waymond is priceless. It was while we were still in Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago. We went somewhere where Waymond had to look a little nicer so he had on slacks and a polo. When we returned to my Mom's house he quickly put on shorts, but left everything else on. He came into the kitchen I laughed and my Mom said he was dressed like a 70 year old. At least he didn't have sandles on with his black socks! I guess he's an artist so he can get away with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment