Today was the first day of school and we have a Kindergardener and a 1st grader!! It was bitter sweet, nice to have someone else plan their day, but sad they would be leaving.
New backpacks! Ermias' is bigger than his torso, but he loves it!
Waymond got to come for just a little bit.
It's nice to know people at the school. Another mom offered to take a family picture for us.
Ermias getting his name tag, which I think is brilliant in Kindergarden! I don't know how the teacher survives the first week of school!
All in all they had a great day!!
New backpacks! Ermias' is bigger than his torso, but he loves it!
Waymond got to come for just a little bit.
It's nice to know people at the school. Another mom offered to take a family picture for us.
Ermias getting his name tag, which I think is brilliant in Kindergarden! I don't know how the teacher survives the first week of school!
All in all they had a great day!!





1 comment:
WOW, how the boys have grown!!
Post a Comment