We all had a great time yesterday at the baseball game with Uncle Ryan.
Ermias forgot his jacket in the car so Waymond gave him his long sleeved shirt. It was pretty chilly so we invested in a Mariners' sweatshirt so Waymond wouldn't freeze!
I always bring a blanket with me, so I was pretty warm the whole game!
Isayas didn't want to be in the picture - lovely face!
We had amazing seats and it was a great game that the Marniers' won!
Ermias forgot his jacket in the car so Waymond gave him his long sleeved shirt. It was pretty chilly so we invested in a Mariners' sweatshirt so Waymond wouldn't freeze!
I always bring a blanket with me, so I was pretty warm the whole game!
Isayas didn't want to be in the picture - lovely face!
We had amazing seats and it was a great game that the Marniers' won!






2 comments:
Awe! It would be nice to be cold :o)
Glad the Mariners won!
The fries look really tasty!!! YUM!
Post a Comment