Saturday, September 8, 2012

4 months & counting

Here's me at four months - yes it's true we are having a baby! Last week I officially broke out the maternity shirts (why are all maternity shirts either a solid v-neck or horizontal stripes? WHO looks good in horizontal stripes?)

I guess the whole idea of maternity shirts (other than fitting) is making it more obvious that one is having a baby not just gaining weight in the belly area.

So far I can still wear several pairs of my jeans, but my shirts make me look like I've got a spare tire growing around my belly button!

We all go next Thursday for my 20 week Ultrasound and hopefully we'll find out the gender of this little one. The boys are coming with us, because I think they would be terribly upset if they knew what we were doing and they weren't invited. Isayas keeps telling me he wants to see the baby and I keep telling him he's going to have to wait until February.

4 comments:

josta59 said...

That's so great! Congrats!

Jani said...

Everyone is to look at your chest area, not your belly :o) I don't know why stripes are in maternity close either. You look good !!

Unknown said...

OMG! Congratulations! I still have a few boxes of boy baby clothes! I'm putting your name on it, if its a boy!
Amy

Lanette said...

Finally a picture! You look great, Leigh! Man, I wish we were gonna be at EFM next month...