We had a night out, alone! Sometimes you just need a time out.
We went to a restaurant that had actual menus. We had some yummy Italian food with lots of cheese!
The boys were grossed out when we showed them the leftovers the next day...all that cheese.
Then we walked down the street to Starbucks for a coffee and dessert. I love fall drinks at Starbucks - Salted Caramel and Pumpkin Spice, yes and yes!!
However I did get a hot chocolate because I'm still not sleeping well and I've given up caffeine mostly and especially in the evening.
I look tired. Although Waymond said it's a good picture of me, I think he was just being a nice husband! Plus he was having a nice time without kids!
We went to a restaurant that had actual menus. We had some yummy Italian food with lots of cheese!
The boys were grossed out when we showed them the leftovers the next day...all that cheese.
Then we walked down the street to Starbucks for a coffee and dessert. I love fall drinks at Starbucks - Salted Caramel and Pumpkin Spice, yes and yes!!
However I did get a hot chocolate because I'm still not sleeping well and I've given up caffeine mostly and especially in the evening.
I look tired. Although Waymond said it's a good picture of me, I think he was just being a nice husband! Plus he was having a nice time without kids!



1 comment:
It is a nice picture of you! You're a mother . . . you're suppose to look tired :o)
Post a Comment