We started our busy weekend at the doughnut shop! What could be better?
Then we went to the paint store for paint for the upstairs bedroom (the boys are moving upstairs).
I figured by starting out with some sugar the room might be painted by the end of the day! And, it worked!! We just had a health lunch to balance it all out!
Isayas thought it was funny that Waymond pretended to take a bite of his doughnut in his picture so he wanted to try.
Then we went to the paint store for paint for the upstairs bedroom (the boys are moving upstairs).
I figured by starting out with some sugar the room might be painted by the end of the day! And, it worked!! We just had a health lunch to balance it all out!
Isayas thought it was funny that Waymond pretended to take a bite of his doughnut in his picture so he wanted to try.




1 comment:
I'd paint for a donut :o)
Post a Comment